Search
  • James McPartland

Access Point: Think

"It is vital to think about what we think about, as our unconscious thoughts are the ones we accept, believe, and act on."

- James McPartland



Every thought we have creates a feeling, and every feeling creates a story associated with that feeling. Because of the repetitive nature of our thoughts, we memorize these associations, and the stories become hardwired in our brain over time. We end up creating a “script", a recording about the way life is, and we store that script and recording as memory. As long as this continues, you could say that we are living in the past.

Research has shown that only 5% of our thinking is conscious, and the other 95% unconscious part of the mind is the driving force behind our behavior and emotions.

When we are inspired to make a change and create a compelling future, we must remember that we can't create a new future while we're still thinking from past experiences. This is why it’s important to be intentional in thinking about what we think about. If there is a behavior we want to change in order to achieve our dreams, we must first change the associated belief. Once the beliefs change, our life changes.

ACCESS YOUR BREAKTHROUGH

Join our mailing list for inspiration, advice, & the latest updates.

James McPartland

22431 Antonio Parkway, B160-419

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, 92688

CONNECT WITH JAMES
  • James McPartland | Facebook
  • James McPartland | Twitter
  • James McPartland | Instagram
  • James McPartland | LinkedIn
  • LinkedIn - Grey Circle
  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle
  • Instagram - Grey Circle
James McPartland | Keynote Speaker, Author, Executive Coach